Be Disability Confident on Campus Toolkit
The wealth of practical advice and resources contained in the Toolkit will enable you to expertly advise your students with disabilities about careers, thus increasing the chances of ALL your students successfully gaining meaningful employment upon graduation.
- Understand the employment challenges facing students with disabilities
- Raise awareness across all student support services & academic departments
- Develop your ability to provide expert careers advice and guidance
- Build your expertise and knowledge through the Disability Confidence Staff Training Webinar
- Access training packs and resources for use with your students with disabilities
- Enable more of your students to successfully transition into employment
Please note that the Toolkit is for the sole use of the purchaser; the contents must not be shared with other individuals or made public in any way including, but not limited to, posting on websites, intranets or on social media platforms.