Be Disability Confident on Campus Toolkit
The wealth of practical advice and resources contained in the Toolkit will enable you to expertly advise your students with disabilities about careers, thus increasing the chances of ALL your students successfully gaining meaningful employment upon graduation.
- Understand the employment challenges facing students with disabilities
- Raise awareness across all student support services & academic departments
- Develop your ability to provide expert careers advice and guidance
- Build your expertise and knowledge through the Disability Confidence Staff Training Webinar
- Access training packs and resources for use with your students with disabilities
- Enable more of your students to successfully transition into employment
Purchasing the Toolkit also provides institutions with up to 3 complimentary places at the 3 annual ‘Be Disability Confident on Campus’ training webinars which will touch on different aspects of providing careers advice for students with disabilities.
For those who have not bought the Toolkit, places can be booked for $150 AUD